Employment type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Wood Designs is looking for hardworking individuals who are seeking full-time work with overtime opportunities! Applicants must be able to work in fast paced environment and have a good work ethic and attitude. This is a great opportunity for factory work where you can take pride in your job and know your work is going to a great educational cause.
- 40 Hour Week Throughout the Year (except holiday season)
- Medical Dental Vision Insurance, Pet and Life Insurance, Retail Discount
- Company Lunches and Parties
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation days
- Training provided
- Positive Work Environment with Perks like Company Lunches and Other Special Events
- Opportunities to Grow Within the Company
Job Duties and Tasks
- Read, interpret and follow basic written/verbal instructions and procedures to accurately and safely fabricate products.
- Utilize hand held industrial tools such as screw and nail guns, staplers, clamps and adhesives.
- Safely work in accordance with our quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
This position may require:
- Wood Designs standard hours are 40 hrs/week, between Monday to Friday.
- This position may require overtime work, particularly in the summer months.
- Work shift can vary depending on demands and season.
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or Higher.
- 2+ years experience in production or warehouse.
- Ability to commit to work schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
- Experience with power/hand tools.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, in English.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy furniture.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Come Join Our Team Today!