- Setups are responsible for upholding quality standards and ensuring all machines are operating efficiently
- Complete understanding of production tolerances and quality standards
- Perform setup prior to order release
- Coordinate, Plan, and organize all duties throughout the day with other Set Ups
- Collaborate effectively with coaches to provide assistance with prioriity lines and as needed
- Consistently communicate with Shift Supervisor and coaches to eliminate communication barrier
- Communicate on a daily basis with shift supervisor for up to date instruction
- Complete line clearance and perform machine changeover for component change, chemical change, and conversion
- Knowledge on machine functionality and trouble shooting with Z-point computer software
- Issue QIRS when needed
- Assist maintenance with troubleshooting and address concerns with the machines
- Coordinate with technical staff to find root cause of underperforming equipment
- Perform release of production at any start of order and at the end of batch review
- Ensure cGMP guidelines are being followed at all times
- Responsible for maintaining and cleaning spray heads
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintenance and care of setup equipment
- Assist with communication between shifts
- Perform and document follow up verification for machine activities
- High school education
- Must be an intermediate Operator
- Strong leadership skills
- Organizational & planning skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collect and process information into reports
- Results driven and self motivated.
- General understanding of cGMP requirements
- Technical skills are preffered
- This position may involve lifting up to 30lbs, sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible to work any hours/shifts required.
- Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed examinations of products.