Vacuette Supervisor Assistant
- Help assist and Supervise the shift operation of Vacuette Assembling to ensure that quality, volume, and cost standards are achieved.
- Help plan and assign duties to production personnel, instruct employees and enforce company policy.
- Assure shift training and staff is conducting required personnel training
- Regularily monitor production line quality and performance to ensure goals are being achieved
- Communicate with maintenance and setup personnel to assure quality standards and efficiency standards are being fulfilled
- Assure maintenance personnel are monitoring line performance and reacting when necessary to assure goals are met
- Responsible for enforcing quality standards and ensuring all operators are upholding those standards
- Assure that Setup, Change over and Conversion of Production Machines are done in a timely fashion to meet goals.
- Ensure that Device History Record notes are appropriate according to SOP guidelines
- Issue QIR in case of non conformities at time of occurrence, perform investigation to assure corrective action are in place before restart of production
- detailed root cause investigation, and action which eliminates any risk in the process.
- Analyze the performance of the machine operators and set goals as needed to maintain operation.
- Ensure cGMP regulations are being followed at all times
- Assist supervisor with Daily Shift communication to address problems and information, additionally communication must contain all metrics.
- Support development and improvement of processes.
- Review and suggest improvement of QM documentation.
- Promote Teamwork, Maintain positive work environment and work relation to other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform Set-up, Change over, Conversion and release of Production Order.
- Sign Production Documentation
- Initiate QIR Procedure
- Qualification and training of shift personnel.
- Supervise and instruct shift personnel
- Highschool diploma
- Must be an intermediate operator
- Organizational & planning skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to collect and process information into reports
- Good computer skills including Microsoft office
- Ability to promote a team work environment
- Results driven and self motivated.
- In department understanding of cGMP requirements
- Must be able to stand, sit, lift for up to 12 hours.
- Must be flexible to work any hours/shifts required.
- Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed examinations of products.