The Truck Dumper is responsible for keeping raw material trailers dumped in a safe and timely manner.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Ensures a steady flow of raw material is dumped in order to maintain a consistent mix of material.
- Cleans trailer after dumping to ensure trailer is set up in accordance with customer requirements.
- Positions each trailer in the holding lot to ensure readiness for next day’s routes.
- Ensures Bartlett lift tractor and dock area are clean when dumping is complete.
- Performs various tasks related to the operation of the facility in terms of general labor.
- Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the operation of tractor and/or Bartlett lift tractor preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Have basic math skills.
- Good communication skills; able to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently must push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a manufacturing facility which requires tolerance for high heat and/or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: