Please note - applicants with Cover Letters will receive first review. Tell us why this position was made for you.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Sales Coordinator and Administrator to join our team. As one team member puts it, we are "common sense with a little bit of rock and roll."
As an Advanced QuickBooks Solution Provider since 2012, we perform expert consulting in the full line of QuickBooks products, plus consulting on concrete value-added 3rd party add-ons that work well with QuickBooks. We can be fast-paced, but don't work outside of 9-5 M-F (except in emergencies or the odd rush deadline), and are not open on weekends.
We are actively seeking a fixer, a get-it-doner, a think-on-your-feeter, who likes to make things fun for their clients or employer, and who can pursue the shortest path to resolution on a daily basis.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone enthusiastic about QuickBooks (we know who you are). If you are the person who convinced your boss that QuickBooks was the tool they needed, took a small business out of the receipt box and into QuickBooks software, or finds things every day that work better using a feature in QuickBooks no one knew about, we need you.
As a member of our rockstar team you receive:
- Performance-based culture. We work as a team to get projects out the door before deadline and to spec. Exceed expectations and you will be recognized.
- Fun & Supportive Team-based REMOTE Work Environment. We are fully remote, and travel is minimal to non-existent. We have been remote-only since 2012, and have the structure to enable you to thrive.
- Holiday & Vacation PTO. 2 weeks PTO + 10 floating holidays which you can use on holidays, or save for additional PTO time. Time resets yearly.
- Health Reimbursement Account (QSEHRA). $200 offset of eligible healthcare plan for eligible employees (regulations apply).
- Bi-weekly Pay Schedule (every other Wednesday).
- Flex Schedule. Work days are M-F 8-5, but as long as you are available on Teams and keep your Outlook calendar up to date we do not geofence. We ask that you are on target with goals and communicate with your manager, but we do not monitor work hour location, but we do measure performance and communication. We DO recommend sticking to typical hours for work-life balance when possible.
- Team appreciation events. We hold Lunch & Learns regularly to help each other grow, and to stay engaged, along with other culture-enhancing events.
- Training opportunities. In addition to L & Ls, you will receive onboarding training, and will have an onboarding coach for the first few weeks. We also have a resource library for FAQs and video training.
According to new team members, the most common feedback is that they love working as part of a team while being able to maintain independence. We are very proud of our unique ability to offer this and are excited to welcome our next consultant.
- Communicating with clients and prospects timely and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Entering orders and reviewing lead statuses daily.
- Ensuring CRM is up to date in coordination with Vice President of Sales.
- Tracking time accurately.
- Assisting sales team in meeting sales goals.
- Using Excel & Office tools regularly to complete duties.
Skills & Education Required:
- Fast and accurate typing speed (40+ WPM)
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and follow SOPs to the letter.
- Familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). Not a problem if you haven’t used one, but look it up before your interview and make sure you can use one to collaborate with our Sales team. We use Nutshell CRM.
- Have a fully functional home office complete with headset and Windows PC. Mac users – sorry – you can use Right Networks, but we recommend PC for this particular position. BYOD.
- Research skills. Not knowing something doesn’t phase you. You just Google it and check company resources, SOPs and/or coaches.
- Detail-oriented, strong grammatical and analytical abilities. We are the people that will message back *you’re.
- Daily experience with a fast-paced and detailed environment.
- Calm, positive, honest and professional demeanor. We need proactive colleagues, and positivity is everything. You do not receive extensive training, but you do have project plans and guidance. If you are looking for a heavy training period you will not thrive. You should be a self-learner.
- Exposure to Accounting or Tech field a bonus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KHBOffice LLC DBA Certum Solutions is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
We work remotely.