The Moser Group, Inc., a family owned and operated Commercial Real Estate firm in Indian Trail, is seeking a Financial Controller to oversee all facets of our accounting operations, including but not limited to the below:
- Prepare Cash Flow, P&L Reporting, and Forecasting
- Respond to and resolve issues & requests from management teams & clients regarding various accounting issues & reports
- Prepare Federal Tax documents for CPA
- Set up Financial Controls and Checks/Balances
- Record all Closing Settlement Statements, Loans, Interest and Interest Reserves
- Reconcile Loan Statements, Credit Cards, Bank Statements
- Maintain and document Accounting and HR Procedures
- Setup and Maintain Charts of Accounts
- Record all Incoming Wires/EFTs
- Record New Entity Formation, Licenses and Renewals
- Manage Tenant Accounts including posting Rent, CAM & Additional Rent
- Act as Banking Liaison
- Maintain Asset List/Acquisition
- Notarize Documents
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- Degree from a four-year college or university program with an emphasis in accounting, finance or related field (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.