Develop new fiber lubricants, surface modification chemistries, and polymer additives. Interface with customers globally. Some domestic and international travel will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and test finishes to confirm performance to product specifications. Document as required.
2. Supports the company's interaction with customers as finish requirements are determined.
3. Create reports for internal and external customers.
4. Attend customer evaluations in a supporting role for the team.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Masters degree in Chemistry
1- plus years related experience preferred
Goulston is located in Monroe, NC (approximately 20 miles east of Charlotte).