Please apply directly to our Career Page https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6047090.careers?CareersSearch
JOB SUMMARY: Position is accountable for Supply Chain strategic initiatives to include the ongoing development and implementation of long-term corporate plans. Responsible for supporting Supply Chain daily activity, special projects and continuous improvement efforts. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports GM-Supply Chain in analysis, development and implementation of Supply Chain strategic initiatives.
- Drive coordination efforts related to special projects. (ex. OEM, CTPAT)
- Assists Customer Service and Purchasing with improved logistical activity.
- Assists with vendor price data entry and subsequent analysis for vendor preference.
- Leads the Supply Chain team continuous improvement efforts creating well-understood actions to be taken by staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree is required. EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of increasingly responsible leadership roles in an industrial environment. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and company directors. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. REASONING ABILITY Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. COMPUTER COMPETENCIES: Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Skills Microsoft Word Intermediate Skills Microsoft Excel Intermediate Skills Microsoft Access Intermediate Skills Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Skills