Skip to content
- Ensuring my safety and the safety of my co-workers is a core value and is my number one priority.
- Visually inspect product and identify product non-conformities.
- Pack quality product into boxes, according to customer specifications and Berry quality guidelines.
- Immediately place non-conforming product into the scrap bins as soon as it is found.
- Read travelers and compare labels for accuracy.
- Prepare packaging in accordance with traveler instructions.
- Repetitive motion work with hands.
- Communicate questions regarding quality with necessary personnel.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Must be able to read the traveler and complete paperwork.
- Pack lids or containers from any assigned machine.
- Knows which supplies are needed each day and where to get them.
- Report any safety concerns or problems to the Group Leader.
- Make boxes, as necessary