The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- The CDL is a requirement, therefore, an applicant must be 18 years of age.
- Acceptable driving record required.
Safely operates a heavy-duty truck combination to perform assigned duties.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Participates and cooperates in all scheduled training, briefings, and meetings as required.
- Performs all duties as scheduled and assisting other team members as directed.