NOW HIRING ASSISTANT DIRECTOR!
Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in the educational services industry! Our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each day.
- Must have a 4-year degree to qualify.
- Entry level opportunity, 1 – 2 years of management, customer service, sales or education preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills a must.
- Valid state driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Fast paced, exciting and rewarding work environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage front end administrative office.
- Schedule, assist, and supervise part-time teachers.
- Monitor Center daily activity.
- Review student programs and ensure academic achievement.
- Instruct students as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time